SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE MEMBERS
The most important role of the Bulgarian Economic Chamber is to encourage the international friendly and business relations between Bulgaria and other countries and to enlarge the business network and connections between the members of the Chamber. The Bulgarian Economic Chamber creates all the necessary conditions for benefits for its members. The Chamber provides high profile contacts with companies and professionals working in areas such as:
- Business consulting
- Public affairs and Lobbying
- Financial services
- Legal services
- Real estate
- Energy, Natural Resources and Utilities
- Food and Beverage
- Market research
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Travel & Leisure
If you are carrying out business in Bulgaria and are looking for a service provider please contact the Bulgarian Economic Chamber in order to see how we can help.
Events and Business Networking
Whether looking to establish and expand your business or connect with businesspeople, building a strong network of contacts is vital. Through our extensive networks in Bulgaria and abroad and priority access to events, the Bulgarian Economic Chamber membership offers the ideal platform for high level business relations and support for your business success. Membership is related to:
- Member to member introductions: free direct introductions to our members and partners in Bulgaria and abroad.
- Listing in our Online Member Directory: a searchable resource for companies in Bulgaria.
- Priority access to meet visiting delegations, including sector-specific business delegations.
- Priority attendance and discounted rates for important business events, conferences and dinners in Bulgaria.
- Exclusive opportunity to participate in our work programs.
Sponsorship & Ads
You can catch the attention of senior-level executives through our events, publications and advertisement. The members of the Bulgarian Economic Chamber receive generous discounts on advertising.
Sponsorship is a great way for member companies to gain exposure, and reach senior and influential members of the Bulgarian Economic Chamber. In general, there are three types of sponsorship: Annual Strategic Sponsorship, Event Sponsorship, In-kind Sponsorship.
Advocacy and Lobbying
The Bulgarian Economic Chamber helps advocate to the Bulgarian government in four major ways:
- We maintain an active dialogue with the Bulgarian state instititions on business issues affecting our member companies and also on regulatory issues.
- We discuss issues with the Bulgaria-based business organizations how legislation affects our members’ abilities to do business.
- We write position papers and reports on key issues.
- We organize business missions to inform the Bulgarian state institutions and local business organizations about our members’ operations and interests, and to convey our members’ views on issues of concern in Bulgaria.
The Bulgarian Economic Chamber’s website is an effective and influential instrument for improving the corporate image and reputation of your company. It also provides detailed information about Bulgarian business, events, meetings, programs and activities.